Keto Success Program
The goal of the ketogenic diet is to burn fat and optimize the metabolism. In a ketogenic state, the body uses primarily fat for energy instead of carbohydrates; with low levels of carbohydrates, fats can be converted into ketones to fuel the body for energy. Beyond fat loss and increased lean muscle, this process leads to many other health benefits!Zelo, in partnership with Dr. David Graves, is offering a Keto Summit education series and a personalized keto program to help you achieve your health and body composition goals.
You can expect many of the following benefits:
Reduced Brain Fog
Increased Muscle Strength
Decreased Pain and Inflammation
Better Digestion & Gut Health
1. Keto Health Survey.
2. Diet analysis.
3. Health assessment for metabolic, hormonal or other obstacles to ketosis.
4. Body Composition analysis.
5. Review of day-to-day diet and ongoing recommendations via the Zelo Living app.
6. Sample meal plans and shopping list.
7. Individualized plan and consultation with Dr. Graves and follow up appointments.
8. Group support sessions; 1 group shopping trip.
9. Next Steps